What is ITunes and How does it work?
iTunes store is very similar to the apple store on which you can purchase various things.
It’s an apple media and programming commercial center where you can buy music, various applications, videos, movies and much more.
An iTunes gift card is a pre-obtained credit which you can utilize to purchase digital media.
Your iTunes gift card code is redeemed by converting it to Apple store to have monetary value which can be used to purchase products on the store iTunes Store, iBooks Store, App Store, and to subscribe to Apple Music membership.
There’s slight difference between the apple gift card and iTunes gift card as you can’t buy physical material such as Mac book or iPhones with iTunes gift card, rather you can buy the things that are in digital or intangible form.
Additionally, there is also a restriction that is there in case of iTunes gift card; you can just recover your gift card from the same store where it was bought.
How Can You Redeem Itunes Gift Cards?
There is a specific procedure through which you can redeem your iTunes gift card.
We have discussed a step-to-step guide as for how to redeem the gift card. There are various trading companies that sell apple iTunes card.
- In order to utilize the iTunes gift card, the very first step that you need to follow is to reclaim it.
The moment you recovered the credit, it will get added to your iTunes account and can’t be exchanged again when done once.
2. Following that, if you will purchase any item or gift, your balance will keep on subtracting from your iTunes account balance.
There are three mediums through which you can recover your iTunes gift card; either by an iOS gadget or by means of iTunes on a Mac book or your PC.
- Recover on an iPhone or iPad.
The initial thing you need to do is to download the apple store on your iPhone.
Once you reach the store, your user icon will appear on the top right corner of the screen. You need to tap on the icon.
After that, by scanning the barcode or by entering it, you can redeem your gift card or the code on your iPhone.
- Recover by means of iTunes for Mac or windows
From the iTunes store, you need to pick music, app, video or movie of your choice from the dropdown in the upper left.
Following that, by looking at the base of the store screen, and under the ‘Manage’ heading, click on the redeem option.
In this way, you can redeem your iTunes gift card.
How To Check Your Itunes Gift Card Balance
You can check your iTunes gift card balance from an iPhone by following this step guide.
If you follow this guide properly, you will be able to check your balance properly.
- Firstly, you need to dispatch the apple store on your iPhone.
- The next step you need to do is to go to your user icon that you will see on the ‘today’ tab.
- In case you will have iTunes credit, it will be shown underneath your name and you can see it clearly.
Here you can check your iTunes credit balance on a Mac or Windows PC running iTunes.
4. You need to make sure that your account is already signed up or in case you haven’t then sign in your account.
5. The final thing you have to do is to tap on the search tab and search for the balance present in your iTunes credit balance in the upper right corner.
Note: In case you don’t have balance in your credit account, then it would not be shown.
Once you redeem your iTunes gift card it will get a transfer to your credit balance and keeps on deducting when you use it.
In case you don’t know whether you have utilized a gift voucher or not, take a stab recovering it and if it’s already expired, it automatically doesn’t show.
What All You Can Buy With Your Itunes Gift Card?
You can buy various things with the help of the iTunes gift card.
When you will redeem it, it will come to you via mail. The things that you can buy with your iTunes gift card are:
- You can buy different applications and games that you can enjoy on your IOS app store or Mac app store.
- You can buy music songs, TV shows or movies of your choice from iTunes gift cards.
- You can also buy subscriptions or you can buy in-app purchases through your iTunes gift card as the balance will be deducted from your wallet balance.