When you own a business, you want to make sure that you are presenting the best image of yourself and your business to your customers and potential clients.
There are business owners who always make the mistake of using in-house staff for everything that concerns their office maintenance and management because they think it’s cheaper.
The reality is that a professional management company will be better for your brand because they understand what it takes to have a well maintained workplace, and organizing is their specialty.
Here are a few useful and yet simple ways in which you can use a local facility maintenance company to handle your business’ cleaning needs.
Local listings and websites
Most businesses have taken their advertising online. If you want to get a facility maintenance service near you, you just simply get online and type in the specific type of janitorial service company which you need to deal with your cleaning needs.
For instance, if you want your office carpets cleaned, you just need to simply type in carpet cleaning and add a name of the city you are in. A list of companies which offer the services will come up and you can start the vetting process.
Use social media
Nowadays, social media is becoming even better than Google when it comes to locating businesses which can help you with your needs.
The great thing about social media is that companies will have a page where they share important information about their business such as the services which they offer, whether they do emergency cleaning, the hours when they are available and at times, even their rates.
What is great about these social media listings is that they have reviews from customers that have used their services before and you can tell whether they will do a good job or not.
Also, social media makes it possible to get instant feedback on any questions which you may have about the cleaning service.
Qualities which make a good cleaning company
A lot of companies will be listed in the mentioned digital channels. However, not all of them will give you the results which you desire. To get the best company, always use the following checklist of qualities which they must have:
- Availability: before hiring commercial janitorial service companies, make sure you’ve told them how often you would like them to clean the premises and the best times of the day and the week to do the cleaning.
Check commercial cleaning company availability to ensure that your cleanliness is always a priority.
- Green cleaning: this is one of the less considered factors when considering who to hire for a cleaning job. You need a company which uses eco-friendly cleaning materials and cleaning practices.
The use of a company which is conscious about conserving the environment also sends a positive message to your employees and potential clients about your brand.
- Certifications and insurance: for businesses to be allowed to offer services such as facility maintenance and commercial cleaning, they need to apply for a business license and also to be certified by the relevant local authorities.
The certifications show that they know how to handle office upholstery and appliances in their handlings.
- Insurance: Emergency Cleaning is a delicate business where anything can go wrong at any time. In a commercial setting, a simple floor cleaning job could lead to total destruction of office property.
When the cleaners are insured, you are assured that any destruction and other losses will be covered.
- Training and experience: before asking a commercial facility maintenance company to come on board and start handling your assets, make sure that their staff has the proper training and experience for the job.
Most cleaning professionals do take some trade school courses to understand the job. Ask for evidence of the training.
These are some of the steps which you can take when hiring an emergency cleaning service provider.
It is important to note that when professionals handle your office cleaning, your employees will be more productive, the work environment will be healthy and you will avoid all the trouble which comes with having a disorganized work environment.
Contact professionals for emergency cleaning and also for any other cleaning assistance.
This article is written for Final Touch Commercial Cleaning, a company that cleans over 4 million square feet every night in Oklahoma with over 200 dedicated team members.
Final Touch Commercial Cleaning has been in business over 30 years in the Tulsa and Oklahoma City area with an amazing track record of service and excellence.Kindly note that we're affiliated to Amazon